Basil Olive Oil & Garlic Herb Balsamic Vinegar
This oil is a cold-pressed, fused oil. When olives are pressed for the olive oil, fresh basil is pressed along with it for an incredible fresh basil flavor! It is perfect for grilling, sautéing, or tossing in with pasta. Drizzle it on tomatoes, steamed vegetables, soups, and soft cheeses. This amazing oil is our best-selling product!
Ingredients: Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Basil
This savory balsamic is aromatic and zesty with flavors of sage and citrus balanced with garlic. It is wonderful paired with a varietal olive oil for bread dipping. it is a perfect ingredient for your next salad dressing.
Ingredients: Aged Balsamic Vinegar, Natural Flavors
· Pair this oil and vinegar together for a vinaigrette over salad, as a marinade for chicken or steak, or for bread-dipping.
· Basil Olive Oil is perfect for a pesto pasta! Drizzle over your favorite pasta and add some fresh parmesan cheese.
· The Basil Oil is perfect over bruschetta for a quick appetizer.
· Drizzle the Basil Oil over tomato soup for an extra dose of flavor!
· The Garlic Herb Balsamic makes a wonderful marinade or glaze for steak.
· Drizzle over portobello stuffed mushrooms for wonderful flavor.
Recipe Idea: Caprese Salad
- Fresh Mozzarella cheese - pearl or cherry sized, approximately 8 ounces
- Medley of multi-colored bite-size tomatoes, approximately 8 ounces, sliced in half
- ¼ cup Basil Olive Oil or to taste
- 2 tablespoons Garlic Herb Balsamic Vinegar or to taste
- ½ tsp. Sea Salt or to taste
- Mix all the above ingredients in a bowl.
- All to rest for a half hour so flavor sinks in!
- Enjoy as an excellent side dish or appetizer!
Enjoy and Eat Well!
- asha Waterstreet