• 1 bunch thin asparagus spears, trimmed
• 3 tablespoons Tasteful Additions Meyer Lemon Olive Oil
• 1 ½ tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese (Optional)
• 1 clove garlic, minced (Optional)
• 1 teaspoon sea salt
• ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
1. Preheat an oven to 425 degrees F
2. Place the asparagus into a mixing bowl, and drizzle with the olive oil. Toss to coat the spears, then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, garlic, salt, and pepper. Arrange the asparagus onto a baking sheet in a single layer.
3. Bake in the preheated oven until just tender, 12 to 15 minutes depending on thickness.